[Loadstone] Extracting points from current database

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Mon Mar 31 20:06:34 BST 2008

Hi

  I do not consider this very versatile. Usually i would like to extract
for example points inside given area or outside of given area. Also
ability to extract points with some keyword would be useful, for example
all points containing string 'test'. After selecting ability to export or
delete a group of points will be useful.

  I do not quite understand the comment about receiver having accurate time
only at first fix. AFAIK receiver calculates the time on satellite signals
and the more satellites the more accurate time. Of course this  is not an
issue  with bluetooth receivers, bt  delays will ruin any time accuracy. I
just wondered why LS does not always sync the clock. This is not a big
issue, there is always the manual sync option available.

mr. M01510