[Loadstone] Creating my map

Logan McMullen lmcmullen at rnzfb.org.nz
Mon Mar 31 19:30:09 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

I've encountered an issue which I'm certain can be sorted by you all.

After downloading points from the share exchange(points in San
Francisco) , importing the downloaded file as per other databases and
getting the message that 6348 points added etc that the points are not
available .

The handset and receiver are in New Zealand so I appreciate that the
points will not be available in navigation mode but even in exploration
mode an error message is given from loadstone that there are no points
found ...
I have tried "Find point" and no points(which are in the database) are
found through this process either.

The downloaded file has been imported into both a blank database and the
default database with the same issues yet the file(when viewed in
notepad) has the correct header row(point, name, etc etc) and the format
looks fine..and I assume that as the points have been pulled from the
exchange that they are correct.

Any thoughts/ideas greatly appreciated.

Logan.