[Loadstone] Extracting points from current database

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Mar 31 16:41:18 BST 2008

Hi Ari,

You can export a subset of points in terms of "all" or "personal".
Exporting personal points will export every point created  on your phone
or containing that user-id.  Perhaps allowing a user to export specific
user-id's might be something worth considering on the ToDO list.

As for time ssync.  LS will attempt to sync once after your GPS has a
signal.  That is the only way you can be sure the time on your receiver is
accurate.  Most phones do not have so much time drift that it is an issue
for most people.

Best regards,
   Monty