[Loadstone] Extracting points from current database

arimo at iki.fi arimo at iki.fi
Mon Mar 31 16:31:16 BST 2008

Hi

  Is there any way to  export only subset of current database. I though
checking relevant points and setting use checkpoints only will work but
export exported all points, not just checked.

  Another issue about time syncing: when LS actually sets phone's clock. I
have time sync enabled but it apparently sync the time when connecting and
there is not always satellite coverage enough to get even the gps time.

mr. M01510