[Loadstone] Ok. Stuffed up yet again

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Mon Mar 31 10:12:30 BST 2008

Thanks.

Yup, like I said in that other email, I did in fact go through that process
relating to the settings in the app. manager, and it's now loaded.

Did also backup DB etc., and must now just see if it's still 'refusing' to
allow me to manually enter points as before, but will let you know.

Thanks

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA