[Loadstone] Open Signing

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Mar 28 23:29:31 GMT 2008

The short answer to your question is you can't sign files. For opensigned
online you don't need an account, just an email address that they'll accept.
This won't let you sign loadstone thoe since its program id is connected to
my email address so that's the only one that can sign the program. This is
something new that Symbian implemented so for the moment there's no way to
sign the current release of loadstone.