[Loadstone] Automated signing

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Mar 27 22:29:21 GMT 2008

The automated signing (that was never automated at all) is no longer
available and won't be coming back. This is because we can't sign anything
at the moment because of the changes that Symbian has implemented. We hope
to have the next release of loadstone signed so people don't have to worry
about this. The only thing you may be able to do is go to
https://www.symbiansigned.com and try the open signed online service. This
very likely won't work either thoe.