[Loadstone] Third Generation Signing Question

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu Mar 27 17:37:02 GMT 2008

Please accept my apologies if this question has been answered before.  I should get access to a Nokia N82 tomorrow.

This is a third generation phone.  I understand there have been nothing but problems signing Loadstone and possibly other programs on third generation phones.  Has anybody on this list found a way to sign Loadstone on third generation phones with or without sighted assistance that works currently?  If so, where can I find instructions on signing Loadstone that work with whatever Nokia is doing now?

Thank You,

Mike Hanson