[Loadstone] More questions...

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Tue Mar 25 15:00:30 GMT 2008

Hi Robbie,

Shawn's comments were sparked off as much by my misinterpretation of your
response as by your response itself. Your reference to a 'group' of
checkpoints caused me to assume that it was possible to create a group and
add checkpoints to it, while what you actually meant was that it is possible
to save a group/set of checkpoints for a particular route in a specific
file. Old habits however die hard; technical writers are taught to be
precise with terminology, and something as trivial as calling a knife a
blade can often cause confusion!

Thanks for answering my questions.

Geetha