[Loadstone] More questions...

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Tue Mar 25 09:38:08 GMT 2008

Hi Shawn!
 You say in your below email that my reply to Geetha's query contained
information that was almost completely wrong.
However you didn't say what was wrong and what was not. I checked what I
said against  the documentation and while my interpretation of the
difference between the two functions was in deed wrong, I still gave
valid information as to how the functions could be used. I would also
maintain that the rest of my statement was flawless.

Geetha, to answer the questions you razed in answer to my reply.:

To create a reloadable group of check points, you check the points you
want in that group and only these, and then save them as a group. I
think the option is in files check points, which is where you can also
go to load a particular group.
You say that all the points you ever create with Loadstone are check
points. But you don't always want to use all possible check points at
the same time, right? That's why you can create individual groups, which
you can load at will.
Regarding the key stroke, unfortunately it doesn't allow you to load a
particular file, but it will open the check point folder so you can
select one.
There's a tool on the website which allows you to reconfigure the key
pad layout. You can replace a function you don't need with another one
and create your own layout.

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg