[Loadstone] Updating Phone Firmware

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Mon Mar 24 09:06:40 GMT 2008

Once again, I'll just say 'be careful' when it comes to updating firmware.

I had to literally reinstall Talks etc. after my phone sort of crashed after
updating the firmware and when I was then told by a cellphone guy to use
another key combo on startup to do a 'reset' which dumped my contacts,
software etc. etc., and which even sort of for a little while 'hid' my IMEI
number needed for registration etc.

Could just have been my phone, but anyway...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA