[Loadstone] Updating Phone Firmware

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Mar 23 13:43:36 GMT 2008

The obvious answer is just remove the memory card from the phone. That'll
stop it from trying to install from there. If you have a card reader for
your pc then you can remove the trouble causing files from the card and put
it back in the phone. If all that doesn't work or isn't possible then give
pc suite a try, maybe it can be of some use but I wouldn't get my hopes up
with that one.