[Loadstone] More questions...

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Mar 23 08:25:44 GMT 2008

The message you replied to unfortunately contained information that was
almost completely wrong. See the loadstone documentation page for
information on how the checkpoint options work.
The easiest way to create lists of checkpoints for different routes is to
check all the points for a specific route and then save them in a
checkpoints file. This allows you to have different files for different
routes and then you just load them as needed.