[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia N75

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Mar 23 06:10:15 GMT 2008

Mapping media keys to anything will probably depend on the phone. On my n70
there's no way to trap the media key, the camera key, or the camera slide
door switch. On my e70 there's no way to trap the voice recorder key or the
keyboard flip switch. On my ngage there's no way to trap the music player or
radio keys. From all of this I'd say it's unlikely you'd be able to use any
media type keys for anything except as nokia intended. Of course this could
all be different depending on phone model and firmware.