[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia N75

Paul Shelton pbs at paulshelton.com
Sun Mar 23 02:44:57 GMT 2008

Hi Stephen,

I agree that the application is not actually being closed when the phone is
closed.  Thanks for the tip about holding down the menu key.  I didn't know
about that.  I still like the soft key however as I can also use it when
Loadstone is not already running and didn't really use whatever the key was
previously assigned to.

Paul