[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia N75

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 23 01:38:38 GMT 2008

Paul

It doesn't sound like LoadStone is getting closed when you are flipping shut the N75. So if that is
the case, you do not need to assign a Short cut like you did to get it back. All you have to do is
to press and hold the Menu key for about 1 second and this will bring up a list of running programs
on the phone. Then all you have to do is to arrow to LoadStone and press select.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.