[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia N75

Shawn Keen shawn.keen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 01:36:05 GMT 2008

Hi,
I am using it on that phone, and I know it's a pain to keep opening the
phone to use the app. however it doesn't close the application when I shut
my phone.

I was asking the other day if there was a way to map functions of the
software to the 3 media buttons on the front of the phone.  I imagine it's
possible just finding out how is the question.