[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia N75

Paul Shelton pbs at paulshelton.com
Sat Mar 22 20:52:34 GMT 2008

Hi Kristeen,

I'm using Loadstone on an N75 and while closing the phone does take me back
to the main screen, if I go back into Loadstone, I'm right where I left off.
I redefined the top left softkey to take me directly to Loadstone so I just
have to press 1 keystroke after opening the phone to get back to where I
was.  It's not a perfect solution but it's not too bad.

If you're wanting to use loadstone while the phone is closed, I saw where
someone else had asked about this and it was suggested that this might be
possible by modifying the loadstone key definition file.  I intend to look
into this as I would like to be able to use some of the Loadstone functions
while the phone is closed.  There are of course, a limited number of buttons
to choose from when the phone is closed but it might be possible to come up
with a useable scheme.

Paul