[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia N75

Kristeen Hughes khug.1 at insightbb.com
Sat Mar 22 18:15:02 GMT 2008

Hello,
I am curious to know if anyone is using Loadston on this phone. I just got
one and am having great difficulty because it is a flip phone and whenever
it is flipped closed, the application closes as well. This is not a very
productive way to use Loadstone. Does anyone know if there is a way to make
sure that the application stays open even if the phone is closed?