[Loadstone] looking for testers

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 20 11:52:59 GMT 2008

Hello there Sir,
I'm currently running on a nokia n82 and I'd definitely be interested if
you'd consider me for your beta testing team. Presently, I'm on the beta
team for the new KNFB Reader Mobile and see this new GPS solution as an
exciting opportunity to expand avenues of accessibility for blind people. If
you have any questions for me, please feel free to write. I look forward to
your response.

   Regards:
   David Wright
Mobile: (832)518-0707