[Loadstone] looking for testers

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Mar 20 11:29:40 GMT 2008

Hello All,

As many of you know we have been battling of late with SymbianSigned  and
their obtuse methods and procedures for creating signed releases of
Loadstone GPS.    Fortunately we are making progress and hope to be back
on track in the near future.

One side affect of the new signing process is that it costs the Loadstone
GPS project US$20.00 for every submission.  This means we need to do as
much as possible to ensure a bug-free release.

What we are looking for are a limited number of people to make up a group
of testers who
Fit into one of the following categories.

-people who use a Nokia handset running Symbian Series60 1st edition who
are willing to install and use test versions of Loadstone GPS.

-people who use a Nokia handset running Symbian Series60 2nd edition who
are willing to install and use test versions of Loadstone GPS.

-people who use a Nokia handset running Symbian Series60 3rd edition who
are willing to install and  use test versions of Loadstone GPS.  In
addition 3rd edition testers must possess a developer certificate that can
be used to sign test versions of Loadstone GPS.  If you have successfully
installed Loadstone GPS on to your 3rd edition handset then you likely
have such a certificate.  Although these certificates expire after 6
months one can set the date to an appropriate value during installation
and change it back afterwards.

We are wanting to keep this group quite small so please do not be offended
if you ask and we're full-up!

Please write me off-list if you are interested.

Best regards,

Monty