[Loadstone] More questions...

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Wed Mar 19 08:57:52 GMT 2008

Hi Geetha!
As far as I'm aware, the 'isolate checkpoint' feature only applies to a
single checked point. So Loadstone will ignore all other points in the
vicinity. The 'use checkpoints only' function does the same for a group
of several checked points.
I have a similar scenario here, where routes occasionally over lap.
However, if you only check those points which apply to one route, you'd
leave the ones for the other route unchecked, so they wouldn't interfere
with your current route.
I have also saved the respective checkpoints under route related names
and assigned the 'load checkpoints' function to a number key, so they
can be activated quite quickly.
Does that solve your problem?

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg