[Loadstone] More questions...

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 04:16:52 GMT 2008

In the route mode (when ever it is implemented), there should perhaps be an
option to record the route for the first time automatically so that it can
be used later. For instance when I start from a particular location,
Loadstone can automatically save points at regular intervals as well as when
the direction changes. I am not sure how practical it is though...