[Loadstone] More questions...

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Mar 18 22:39:39 GMT 2008

On an uninstall all the data, settings, keymaps, databases etc. should
remain intact. When you install another version if it's installed to the
same place as the previous version things should just work as normal. At
least this should be the case between 0.68 and 0.69, this isn't always the
case as sometimes file formats may change but this is rare.
As for checkpoints, your best bet would be to have separate files for
different routes if the routes have overlapping points. At the moment
there's no way to select a destination point, loadstone just figures out
what checkpoint you're currently heading towards if any. We are planning a
route mode (or whatever it'll be called) at some point but we have to figure
out how this will work.