[Loadstone] LS crash?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Mar 18 22:33:43 GMT 2008

Do you mean the points disappeared in navigation mode? Without signal of
course this would be the case. If they disappeared in exploration mode then
that's probably due to what Monty said, the receiver sending strange values
just before losing signal.
The holux 236 is very well known for causing trouble, just look at the list
archives and you'll see no end of trouble with these. Why anyone would buy
one now I'll never know.