[Loadstone] LS crash?

Gianfranco Giudice g.giudice at balcab.ch
Tue Mar 18 20:09:25 GMT 2008

Hi

I searched around 5000 km but nothing was found. After long time I got
Satellite signal again and my Points are back. I'm wondering what happened.
The very small Holux GPSlim 240 looks nice but it's not working so accurate
comparing to the Holux M-1000. It was between 57 and 10 meters. The M-1000
reached 6 meters rarely.

Gian