[Loadstone] Importing my own import/export files

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Mar 18 11:12:43 GMT 2008

Well, the values for latitude/longitude aren't quite obvious. The values for
these are a number with 7 decimal places devided by 10000000 to get the
integer value. If you don't have 7 decimal places then just pad with 0 and
then remove the period. The satellites field doesn't matter at all, just set
to 0 if not entered from a gps. Accuracy is a bit more important, set to 1
if unknown but if known it's basically the accuracy in metres devided by 8
with no decimal places. For priority if this point can be freely shared then
it should be set to 0. If the point can't be freely shared then set priority
to 1 to have the point share system completely ignore it or 2 to restrict
the point but the system will still store it. Do not set priority to 4 since
that marks a point as deleted. Values other than 0 1 2 or 4 will cause
problems so don't use those. The important part is the userid and id fields,
these uniquely identify a point. The userid should be your userid as
obtained from another exported file. The id field must be unique to each
point. The phone uses the current time stamp when entering points but if
you're manually generating entries then you have to be sure the ids you
generate won't collide with anything else.
There's probably something on the loadstone tools page that will do what
you're trying to do.