[Loadstone] Importing my own import/export files

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue Mar 18 09:06:14 GMT 2008

Hi there

Along the lines of the fact that I still can't manually enter those points
into loadstone for whatever reason, I'm about to start playing with possibly
creating my own small application that'll sort of store my points that I
enter in a DB and will then be able to create the relevant import files for
me to then load into loadstone.

Basically, I'm planning to use the basic format of the current exported
files and just replace the content, but was just wondering about one or two
small things.

Firstly, the content below would be what I would use to import just one
point:

name,latitude,longitude,accuracy,satellites,priority,userid,id
"arwyp selfgen",-260134359,28016271,1,6,1,6567,1193290269

Obviously, instead of -26. whatever, it seems to use -260... with the period
being replaced by a 0.

Only things I'm really wondering about is the recommended values for things
like accuracy, satellites, priority, id etc. since things like latitude,
longitude, userid etc. are somewhat obvious.

TIA
(and let's hope this one works out for me - LOL)

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA