[Loadstone] Symbian signing

Gianfranco Giudice g.giudice at balcab.ch
Wed Mar 12 19:40:00 GMT 2008

Hello Monthy

Is there a way to change UID email Address  in the Source code? I'm not
familiar with C++ but I think I could change it in Notepad and then
recompile it.

This is the error:
FAILURE: Submitted .sis file uses a UID that is not allocated to the account
holder matching this email address (0x20004250 )

Gian