[Loadstone] How about a temporary LS?

Julian n1ca at arrl.net
Wed Mar 12 19:11:16 GMT 2008

Charlie,

Nobody's suggesting that these features be irradicated from LS.  I agree
that what might seem useless to some may be crutial to others.  What those
of us with 3rd edition phones who currently can not install LS are saying
is that maybe we'd rather put up with a stripped down version of LS (until
this signing issue is resolved) as opposed to no LS at all which is the
case for me and the others who have echoed similar sentiments.  Now take a
deep breath and relax, there's no need to be so quick to attack someone
for expressing an opinion.  Afterall, we're all adults here and we should
be able to express opinions, offer suggestions and engage in civilized
discourse without attacking each other.

Julian

Charlie