[Loadstone] How about a temporary LS?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Mar 12 13:31:54 GMT 2008

This could probably be done in a sane build environment but this is symbian
we're talking about here. For the cell stuff there's quite a few api calls
and linking with a different library etc. so getting it out cleanly could
have unexpected results. We're looking in to what can be done about this
whole signing thing so maybe we'll have something soon.