[Loadstone] Signing Question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Mar 12 13:28:31 GMT 2008

I'm not sure why this is happening since the id restriction is a new thing.
When I got the id for Loadstone I followed the instructions for the intended
use but symbian seems to have changed things with no good way to fix this.
Like everything else about symbian getting an id isn't a straight forward
process, there's different ranges for different things and then they go and
change things without warning. We could probably get a new id but who knows
what that would do and it would for sure break program upgrades.