[Loadstone] 'New' problem with my 6680

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Wed Mar 12 09:45:34 GMT 2008

Dear Jacob,

I am using the 6680 and so I thought I might try out your points. I set my
range to 20,000 because I am in Ireland and I wanted to be sure that I would
find your points when loaded.

With the priority set to "4" in the "home via web" point just as you have
presented it below, I loaded the three points into a new points database and
all three were reported as loaded. I then searched for the points in
exploration mode using the search argument "ho" as you indicated, and the
"home via Web" did not appear.
To confirm Sean's point on the priority, I then changed the priority on
"Home via web" to 2, deleted the default database and reimported the points
file. Again, all three points were confirmed as being loaded. Now all three
appeared in the exploration mode search.

I would be happy to do any other tests that might be of help.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie