[Loadstone] How about a temporary LS?

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Mar 12 09:39:47 GMT 2008

Hi

  I agree completely. It would be better to have a slighly ripped version
than no version at all. Although cell info is  a nice feature i have
learned to live without it. In addition somer receivers such as Holux
M-1000 are so  sensitive there is no need for alternative location
methods.

  Time syncing i have not used, network operators provide adequate time
syncing services at least in Finland.

mr. M01510