[Loadstone] online petition, was: Signing failure

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Wed Mar 12 09:35:04 GMT 2008

Hi there!
That's all very well, but I suppose you're talking about the DDA in the
UK? I doubt whether Nokia or Symbian are subject to the UK's
jurisdiction. I assume they can only be legally challenged in the
country they're registered in. The only leverage the UK could apply is
to ban the offending website, but that wouldn't improve the situation.

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg