[Loadstone] How about a temporary LS?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Mar 12 09:23:38 GMT 2008

This has been thought of but isn't likely to happen unless symbian signed is
offline for some extended time. It would involve removeing a few features,
mainly gps time syncing and all the cell monitoring stuff. Removing the time
syncing wouldn't be too hard but getting the cell stuff out cleanly would be
a different matter. The code for cell monitoring is a bit involved and
getting it out without breaking other things would probably take a while. By
the time this was done and tested we might have a signed version.