[Loadstone] online petition, was: Signing failure

bjcolt bjcolt at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 09:15:44 GMT 2008

Hi Sean,

I spoke to a friend at University yesterday and he is checking the
disibility discrimination act for me. He is a lawyer and certainly knows his
stuff. Hopefully he will get back to me fairly quickly. I do suspect that
they are breaking the act.

An article that appeared on the GW micro list last year referred to a
student in an american university who attempted to access an american web
site. this he found impossible. He did take legal action and won his case.
Parker at vip conduit sent the story. I will check to see if it is maybe in
the archives. Just another lever that maybe used to persuade those in charge
of web sites.

Regards, John