[Loadstone] online petition, was: Signing failure

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Mar 12 00:24:39 GMT 2008

Thank you for this link, this is a very good idea. I think everyone on this
list that has a third edition phone should sign this petition. Even if you
don't currently have a third edition phone you should still sign since
your next upgrade will most likely be to third edition. If something
isn't done about this captcha problem nobody on the loadstone development
team can sign the program without sighted assistence. At the time of writing
this 23 people have left comments, Nokia/Symbian could ignore that little
number so we'll need a lot more. Symbian isn't exactly known for caring
about what the public or developers think so it's going to take a pretty big
push to get them to do something.