[Loadstone] 'New' problem with my 6680

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Mar 12 00:00:24 GMT 2008

Without knowing what exactly you're doing I'm not sure what else to suggest.
Maybe check to make sure your phone's memory isn't full? If this just
started happening then maybe you changed something on the phone? Without
knowing the steps you're taking, the gps receiver status, other software on
the phone, etc. it's nearly impossible to say what might be going wrong
here. There haven't been any other reports of this so there must be
something unique to your situation.