[Loadstone] online petition, was: Signing failure

bjcolt bjcolt at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 18:22:20 GMT 2008

Hi list.

Don't know if this e mail is of any use regarding those crazy graphics. It
is against some sites terms and conditions to use the program which is in a
way contravening the disability discrimination act.

Regards, John
Hi,
For those of you who want to use sites that use image captchas. type the
letters you see in the box and hit the button to continue...etcetera... well
www.captchakiller.com
 can help you out with those. I just reformatted and
gotta put my window-eyes 6.1 demo back installed. I think it'll be easier to
save images with it.
Josh
email:
jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn:
kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to
gw-info at gwmicro.com
 so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at
http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo
, and can be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
listserv at gwmicro.com
 and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.