[Loadstone] 'New' problem with my 6680

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue Mar 11 11:28:52 GMT 2008

Oh yes, and the other (continuing) problem is that if I again try enter a
new point via this same method it is also automatically 'hidden' from me
even though it's something that definitely has a completely new name.

Haven't checked out the export thing again, but it almost seems these points
are in fact being loaded as 'deleted' or something.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA