[Loadstone] 'New' problem with my 6680

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue Mar 11 06:41:33 GMT 2008

Will check it out.

FWIW although I've been playing with Loadstone, I hadn't really done too
much with it as such, but FWIW, I should be getting something in the next
day or so that'll make me feel more 'independent', which means I'll in fact
need Loadstone somewhat more, so I reckon I'll actually get a bit more
active.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker