[Loadstone] 'New' problem with my 6680

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Tue Mar 11 06:29:06 GMT 2008

Sorry, along the lines of editing a point, I do find that if I find this new
point (home via the web) using either search, or scanning in exploration
mode now, and then go into the menu, current point, update, then
unfortunately, the point name only shows 'home', so I'm not sure if this is
simply since it's only showing a smaller portion of the name (although tried
using Talx's read from cursor), or whether it's getting confused about which
point I want to edit/update.

Will also check the coordinates to see which point it's actually loaded
there, but was just wondering why the point name was wrong, or else why it
had in fact loaded the incorrect point.

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker