[Loadstone] 'New' problem with my 6680

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Mar 11 01:26:30 GMT 2008

This is not a setting. If you had previously deleted a point then this is
probably what's in the file. You may want to try reentering the points again
and keep track of what exactly you do so if it failes there might be
something to check. Keep track of exactly you entered, if the gps receiver
is connected, and what option you select to save the point.