[Loadstone] 'New' problem with my 6680

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Mar 10 22:51:00 GMT 2008

I see the problem, it's in the priority field. Currently for that point you
have that field set to 4 and that marks it as a deleted point. Did you do a
point delete after entry? It's either that or there's some strange glitch
with point entry and the priority field. You could fix this by changing that
number and then reimporting the data.