[Loadstone] 'New' problem with my 6680

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Mon Mar 10 17:49:37 GMT 2008

FWIW, not really using that website where you search for a bunch of stuff
since it basically returns 'nothing' for my area (South Africa).

Was using the other one where you search for one address at a time, and then
enter the info manually.

Just had it 'ignore' the points I was entering after one or two worked.

Will in any case try either clearing the db and then import it again or
something.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker