[Loadstone] 'New' problem with my 6680

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Mon Mar 10 15:46:00 GMT 2008

Will try the export, but like I said, searching, or using the directional
keys in exploration mode doesn't find them.

Those points were basically where I was at the time, and one of the points I
could in fact enter was actually around 10km from me, and it didn't have a
problem with that one then.  Suppose I could also try re-entering that one
or something.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker