[Loadstone] What's wrong with my data?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Mar 9 23:01:42 GMT 2008

I can confirm this. I think these are the three characters that windows
notepad and maybe other windows programs put at the beginning of a file to
signify that it's utf8. I think the programs can be told not to do this.
These characters at the beginning of the line will keep the file from being
processed correctly by the importer since it's looking for the line starting
with the word "table". You should also have a blank line at the end of your
file to signify end of table. Since there's only one table in the file this
isn't strictly needed but should be there anyway. Other than that everything
looks like it should work. The priority value is set to 2, this means these
points will be restricted. Is this the case or can these points be shared
with others? If they can be shared then the priority value should be set to
0. This will depend on where you got this data.