[Loadstone] Signing failure

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Mar 9 08:14:45 GMT 2008

No, the cert is tied to the phone with the imei.
It doesn't look  like you can use the offline signing process anymore
without a publisher id. The online process is in beta but seems to block
public email providers. This whole locking the program's id to a specific
email address is new to me, I have no idea why they've done this or how
loadstone is going to get around it. The whole signing process is just a big
needless mess.