[Loadstone] Signing failure

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Mar 9 01:12:41 GMT 2008

This must be a new security check added by symbian. If that's the case then
we'll have even bigger problems. My symbian account is the one that's
registered to the loadstone id. For some reason symbian has expired my
account and won't let it reactivate so we may have to create a whole new
account and get some new ids for loadstone. This will of course break
existing installs on the next upgrade cycle.
I guess this is what happens when you have one company as the single point
of failure in a process.
The only thing I can suggest for now is if you've signed a version of
loadstone in the past then you should be able to sign again using your
previous cert. If that cert has expired then the way around that is to set
the time on the phone back to a point when the cert was valid when you
install loadstone. Then once installed you can set the phone's time back to
normal. Of course this method doesn't help if you haven't signed loadstone
before or if you didn't keep your cert.